At River City Property Management we manage your property as if it were our own. Using our professional care you can avoid problems associated with rentals such as vacancies, late rent payments, emergency calls, tenant evictions, tenant complaints and high maintenance cost. River City Property Management will provide superior service in order to obtain and keep your business. We are a motivated, professional company striving to provide the best in property management services since 1996. Once you have used our superior property management service, we’re confident you’ll find it easier and more convenient than ever to own income property investments.
Management Services for Rental Properties
- We are committed to provide the best possible service to all our clients.
- Providing professional, courteous and knowledgeable staff, allows us to be leaders in the Property Management business.
- Our first priority.
- Effective advertising to promote unit amenities and ensure leasing at competitive market rent.
- Selection of tenant with owners best interests in mind.
- Compliance with the Residential Tenancies Act 2006.
- Strive for 100% occupancy with qualified tenants.
- Use of rental applications to centralize all tenant information.
- Perform credit checks through the Ottawa Credit Bureau (Equifax).
- Applicant approvals followed by River City Property Management’s recommendation and owners consent.
- Collect all rents and other income.
- Review and pay all monthly invoices.
- Disburse rental income to owner monthly.
- 24 hour emergency pager service.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Coordinate all repairs and maintenance.
- Use of quality contractors.
- Prepare and execute rental/lease agreements.
- Prepare Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal late payment, eviction, rental increase and other documents as needed.
- Oversee eviction proceedings.
- Monthly rental income & expense reports.
- End of year reports of cash flow, maintenance cost, operational costs for tax purposes.
- Property Files Maintained
- Tenant application forms.
- Rental/Lease agreements.
- Paid invoices.
- Insurance contracts.
- Tenant landlord correspondence.
- All documentation relevant to the operation of the property.